Message from the Founder
What makes us different?
At Heather & March, customers can capture the art and joy of living through our unique products, services and program offerings. We select and curate our products with care and passion, with the aim to inspire our clients who prefer to enhance their everyday fine living with the exquisite touch, aesthetic spontaneity and good taste, whether they be modern, classic, opulent, minimal, elegant, chic or stylish living, we are the proven experienced specialist with dynamic skills to assist our clients to fulfill their goals and requirements.
In this growing massive disruptive market place, we have decided to completely change our traditional retail model into a new & exciting servicing model in 2019, in order to preserve our service motto, focusing on providing quality interior styling and decoration solutions to private VIP clients and selected trade partners through private appointments, while retail clients can still find our selected products via our on-line platform.
We never take for granted with our customer loyal patronage, our growth, success and changes which speaks for our long standing commitment to inspire, create and provide.
We are always here at your service to share our passion, joy and emotions of fine living with you, and THANK YOU for making us your preferred shopping destination in Asia throughout all these years.
-You are how you live-
Wendy Siu, President & Founder,
Officer of the National Order of Merit, France
About the Founder
- Entrepreneur and Founder of Heather & March since 1998
- Vice President and Board Member of Alliance Française of Hong Kong since 2008 and 2005
- Knighted by the French government as Chevalier of the National Order of Merit in 2005, promoted as Officer of the National Order of Merit in 2012
- French Foreign Trade Advisor, France from 2013 to 2019
- Advisory Board Member, Laurent Perrier, since 2016
- Honorary Award winner, The Golden Bauhinia Women Entrepreneur Award in 2017
- President/Convener of the Hong Kong Chapter of the 'Institut International -Les Lumieres de Paris' since 2018