- Established first showroom at Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong. Hosted many pioneering and successful gastronomic and lifestyle classes with Ritz -Carlton Hotel in 1998-2002. Since then we continue to offer lifestyle, culinary, etiquette, fine dining & home entertaining classes with many top operations to promote French art of living know-how till today. Our authentic know-how, top quality products and service won applause from customers and peers.
2000 to 2003
- Moved to Prince’s Building to set up retail shop to cater for retail customer needs. Added concession counters at major department stores. Obtained exclusive retail and wholesale distributorship for many top and key French tableware and linen brands including Gien, Sabre, Ercuis & Raynaud, D. Porthault.
- Won Luxury Superbrand award in Hong Kong/China. Moved to another store location within Prince’s Building to cater for wider customer access.
- Worked with Mandarin Oriental Hotel to offer joint French bakery lesson on Siu’s recipes.
- Assisted French luxury brand authority ‘Le Comité Colbert’ to organize various high profile luncheons and programs at the residence of the Consulate General of France with the aim to promote art of living in Hong Kong. Other contributors including Hermès, Bacarrat and LVMH-Veuve Clicquot.
2005 - 2007
- Obtained sole distributorship of Charles Lighting and Odiot silverware. Expanded our tableware business into home interior business.
- President & Founder, Wendy Siu appointed in April by the French government as ‘Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite’ / Knight of the National Order of Merit, receiving the second highest civilian honor. Siu is the 9th person in Hong Kong since 1962.
- Hosted lifestyle workshops for numerous professional entities including Zonta, HK University Museum Society, HK Womens’ lawyers association. Hosted private client event for UBS Private Bank.
- Invited by Hongkong Land as workshop speaker in 2011, 2009, 2006, & 2005 on lifestyle topics including ‘Art of Silver Service’, ‘Etiquette on Entertaining’, ‘How to prepare a bridal registry’, ‘Quintessential English Afternoon Tea Workshop’ and as guest of honor to promote the spirit of ‘Central’ as elite shopping destination to mainland Chinese clients.
- Celebrated a two-night company tenth year anniversary at the residence of the Consulate General of France. Obtained exclusive distributorship of Moissonnier & Philippe Parent to further expand into the home interior business.
- Founder being appointed as Vice President of Alliance Française of Hong Kong
2009 to 2010
- Hosted culinary lifestyle program with Amber Restaurant at Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hotel and Ladies Recreation Club to promote learning French through French cooking with Alliance Française for Le French May in 2010.
- Obtained exclusive rights for Le Jacquard Français, Montbronn and Artel.
- Invited by Miele to host a series of Heather & March exclusive lifestyle and culinary programs with our founder’s French pastry making and cooking classes at Miele's private lounge in 2011-2012.
- Worked with and invited by top renowned Institut Paul Bocuse to introduce their cooking program to gourmet connoisseurs in Hong Kong from May 2011 to 2014
- Partnered with the new Ritz-Carlton hotel in Hong Kong offering our exclusive Ercuis and Raynaud tableware to enhance their top wedding tables and provide joint wedding list service.
- Relocated to another shop location within Prince’s Building to undertake company rebranding initiatives. Introduced new furniture and lighting brands into our brand portfolio to expand our home interior business segment. Obtained distributorship rights for Cristal Sèvres, Bella Figura, Blanc d’Ivoire, Vivaraise and Mis-en-Demeure.
- President & Founder, Wendy Siu was promoted in June by the French Government to a higher ranking lifetime honor ‘Officier de l’Ordre National du Mérite’ / Officer of the National Order of Merit from her previously bestowed title of ‘Chevalier’ / Knight of the National Order of Merit.
- Invited by high-end kitchen and appliance brand - Poggenpohl and Gaggenau to partner with Kitchen Infinity to host a series of lifestyle, know-how and culinary programs by our founder at their new lifestyle studio until today. Heather & March also brings Institut Paul Bocuse exclusively to the House of Gaggenau to conduct their culinary programs from 2012-2014
- Major sponsor of the historic ‘ Splendour of the 18th to 19th century French Tableware Exhibition’ at Elements for Le French May. Continue to offer and expand culinary program with Paul Bocuse Institut as well as company’s own cooking program. Hosted one-of-a-kind Moissonnier furniture show specializing in 18th -19th antique furniture re-interpretation with modern art.
- Founder being appointed as French Trade Advisor affiliated with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France
- Retail expansion and opened our second store at Harbor City as of May 2014, dedicated to spread of joy of living to more international clientele.
- Obtained exclusive distributorship rights for Noël refined table linen and embroidery
- Selected by Louis Vuitton City Guide 2014 as one of the most desirable shopping destinations in Hong Kong.
- Expanded into hotel sourcing business representing Ercuis & Raynaud exclusively, to serve all top hotels, Michelin fine dining restaurant clients in the territory.
2015 to 2017
- Provided custom-made tableware solutions to key hotel clients in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Provided top range Ercuis cutlery to Ritz-Carlton hotel Macau for their Chinese fine dining restaurants. Selected partner of Good France global gourmet project.
- Our founder was appointed as the Global Advisory Board Member of world renowned House of Laurent Perrier champagne as of July 2016. Siu is the first Asian women on board in a global French public listed company which sets a very positive scene for women leadership in business.
- Partnered with Piaget of Richemont Group to offer new customer experience to joint ladies customers
- Founder was awarded with the Honorary Award of The Golden Bauhinia Women Entrepreneur Award offered by the Golden Bauhinia Women Entrepreneur Association.
- Obtained exclusive representation of the top luxury interior know-how and craft houses of Pouenant & Feau et Cie to offer one-of-a-kind bespoke interior service to our customers.
- Founder was invited as panel speaker at the World Retail Congress in Madrid on topics about women top leadership in retail
- Founder was appointed as the President and Convener of the Hong Kong Chapter of the ‘Insitut International Les Lumieres de Paris’ founded by the Senator of Paris to assist promoting the best know-how of Paris in Hong Kong/China and rest of Asia.
- Restructure and rebrand the company in changing our traditional retail model into a new & exclusive servicing model through our private show room focusing on our role as an authentic lifestyle curator to build refined living with our trade and private clients.
- Successfully supplied our Ercuis & Raynaud bespoke luxury tableware to the new esteemed St Regis hotel in Hong Kong for all their fine dining outlets.
- Obtained exclusive distributorship of world renowned table linen brand Garnier Thiebaut
Ongoing & General
Serve and work with top designers and architects in Hong Kong for major private and commercial projects. Clients including Galaxy, China Resources Corporation, Sun Hung Kai, Pacific Century Property Development - Bel Air project, Sino Land, Henderson, Cheung Kong, Cypress Asia, ChangBene Architects, SP2, LCL, LRF, LTW, AB Concept, Kenneth Ko and many elite private clients and others.
From 1998 to present, both Heather & March’s products and services and their founder/owner have been featured and interviewed in major local and regional media channels. Topics include entertaining etiquette, art of living, cooking & recipes, interior design, trends, home decoration, personal and company achievements. Media channels and publications include RTHK, TVB, ATV, CCTV, Phoenix TV, Apple Daily, Are You Central, Landmark magazine, Baccarat, Crave, Elle, Gafencu, Home Journal, Hong Kong Tatler, Ming Pao, Next Media, NOW TV, Offrir International, Paris, Prestige, Perspective, SCMP, Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, The Peak, Wall Street Journal Asia and others.